Lakeside sauna for rent
Our modern electrically heated lakeside sauna is suitable for smaller and larger families and groups on request all year round.
The sauna can be rented by tourists staying in our resort, as well as families, groups of friends, companies and associations from Mäntyharju and the surrounding area.
If you want to rent a wood-heated sauna, check out our traditional Finnish wooden sauna.
When you book a sauna, you can also swim in the clear waters of Lake Korpijärvi and enjoy refreshments on the sauna terrace. You can buy refreshments from our restaurant.
In winter, if the ice situation allows, there is also the possibility of open-air swimming when booking a sauna.
Two separate sauna sections
The lakeside sauna has two separate sauna rooms (two separate spaces), which you can rent either alone or together.
There is also a separate shower room and toilet (in the same room) in connection with each sauna room.
The sauna is always pre-heated, which means that you do not have to use your time to heat the sauna.
Clean and clear bathing waters and a child-friendly sandy beach
In front of the sauna there is a shallow child-friendly sandy beach and a pier, so the sauna is also suitable for families with children.
Swimming toys are reserved for children on the sauna terrace.
One sauna space can accommodate one family or max. group of 6 people.
The sauna can be booked from morning to night.
The booking time includes time spent dressing.
The sauna is booked during the summer season in our summer restaurant. In winter, the sauna can be booked by contacting our staff.
If you want to rent a sauna for a larger group or for a longer period, ask for an offer from our customer service!
See our price list for price information.
Booking, rental and cancellation terms of the lakeside sauna
These terms become binding for both parties once the client has made a sauna booking either in writing, by telephone, by e-mail or through the reservation system.
These terms come into force on May 1, 2021 and are valid until further notice.
1. The sauna can be booked by guests staying at our resort as well as families, groups of friends, companies and associations in Mäntyharju and the nearby regions.
2. The person making the reservation must be an adult or show written consent from his or her parent or guardian when making the booking.
3. If the person who made the reservation does not show up when the booking begins, the sauna will be made available for others to book, unless the person who made the reservation has notified us that he or she will be late.
4. If the person is late, the time that the booking ends will still remain the same as in the original booking time and the time booked by the customer will not be postponed, unless there is time available in the booking list after the customer.
5. The customer is responsible for leaving the sauna in the same condition as it was upon arrival, i.e. the sauna is fully cleaned.
6. The customer is responsible for notifying the reception immediately about any observed defects or faults in the sauna.
7. The number of persons in the sauna must not exceed the number given when booking the sauna. The capacity must not be exceeded without separate consent.
8. The sauna booking fee is paid either immediately in the reservation system or at reception at the resort.
Any cancellations must always be made by phone, by e-mail or at reception at the resort. We confirm the cancellation by sending a cancellation confirmation by e-mail or text message when the cancellation is made by e-mail or phone.
– If the cancellation is made more than 24 hours before the booked sauna time, the cancellation will be free of charge.
– If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the booked sauna time, the full booking fee will be charged.
– If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the booked sauna time due to a serious illness, the death of an immediate family member or a force majeure, the cancellation will be free of charge. In these cases, the customer must provide a medical certificate.
We reserve the right to make changes.