These terms become binding for both parties once the client has made an accommodation booking either in writing, by telephone or by e-mail.
1. The person making the reservation must be an adult or present written consent from his or her parent or guardian upon check-in.
2. The check-in time is from 4pm onwards on the day of arrival and check-out by 12noon on the day of departure, by which time any keys must be returned.
3. The check-out time for camping vehicles and tent users is 2pm on the day of departure (1pm in the summer season).
4. Cottages, rooms and camping places that are booked in advance are reserved until 8pm on the day of arrival unless late arrival has been agreed in advance.
5. The customer is responsible for leaving the cottage in the same condition as it was upon arrival, i.e. fully cleaned.
6. The customer is responsible for notifying reception immediately about any observed discrepancies or shortcomings in the cottage.
7. The number of occupants must not exceed that stated in the booking. The capacity must not be exceeded without separate consent.
8. Pets are only permitted if agreed in advance.
9. The customer is responsible for abiding by the general rules of the campsite. Should any problems arise, the staff has the right to remove persons in breach of these rules.
Cancellations must be made by telephone or e-mail. We confirm the cancellation by e-mail.
- If the cancellation is made more than 14 days in advance, an administration fee of 20 € will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made less than 14 days in advance, and the cottage cannot be sold to another customer, the customer who made the booking will be charged for the entire amount of accommodation.
- If the cancellation is made less than 14 days in advance due to serious illness, the death of an immediate family member or force majeure, a cancellation fee of 20 € will be charged. In these cases the customer must provide a medical certificate.
If there is any questions, please contact our Customer Service.