Lomakeskus Tommolansalmi (Tommolansalmi Holiday Centre) is located at Mäntyharju,
between Mikkeli and Kouvola alongside Route 15, in a picturesque pine forest on the bank of Lake Korpijärvi,
which abounds in fish and is famous for its crystalclear water.
We have three year-round holiday cottages, three B&B cottages (available in the summer),
over 20 caravan pitches and plenty of tent pitches.
All kinds of holiday-makers will have an opportunity to get away from it all and take a rest here –
be it travellers leading an active lifestyle or those who simply want to take a walk and relax in nature’s lap!
Welcome to Lake Korpijärvi and have a beautiful vacation here!
The network of trails and routes was the winner in the "Outdoor destination of the year 2015" competition.
The network connecting the centre of Mäntyharju to Repovesi National Park offers many great ways to enjoy the nature and scenery along the ridges and forest lakes. Most of the trails and routes are also suitable for children!
Mäntyharju is famous for its art center Salmela - enjoy its's art collection and great concerts! We have also a local Ilokuva Film Festival 3.-5.8.2018.
You can also easily make a day trip to Astuvansalmi's prehistoric rock paintings, Kärnäkoski's historic fortress milieu or the UNESCO World Heritage site, the Verla rapids and village!
We have a children's playground, free children's bicycles and fishing equipment and free indoor and outdoor games. For young people we offer SUP boarding, boat rental and free game consoles.
We have also a forest adventure park and plenty of activities for families with children in Mäntyharju, and Visulahti and Tykkimäki Amusement Parks are also perfect day trip destinations with children!
In Korpijärvi you can go hiking in the most diverse ways! You can borrow a blanket from our restaurant and buy picnic treats and have a picnic on a nature trail.
Or rent a boat and go to the nearby island to have a barbecue there or borrow bikes and test the diverse cycling trails in the Korpijärvi area - both on the road and on the forest!
Our forests are also full of berries and mushrooms!
Lake Korpijärvi is known as a great fishing lake where you can catch e.g. pike, perch, whitefish, pollen and several kinds of trout.
You can borrow free handlines and ice-fishing equipment from us; spinning is for charged rental.
Did you know that almost 90 % of our ingredients are from local farms and from Finland? We offer Finnish local food, homemade pastries, picnic treasts and a homemade breakfast buffet in the summer. We also have a takeaway service.
Summer restaurant is open 25.5.-9.9.2018
• Opening hours: June-July 9-(21), August-September 9-(20).
• We have published a new menu on our restaurant's website www.ravintolatommolansalmi.fi.
• Breakfast buffet, takeaway, fresh Finnish local meals and homemade pastries available!
Accommodation can be booked online now
• Book your accommodation now online! In our new online system, you can book both cottages and camping sites.
• You can also book in the traditional way by e-mail and phone!
CUSTOMERS IN OUR HOLIDAY COTTAGES
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONNAIRE!
• Did you stay in our holiday cottage or summer cottage in summer 2018? Answer the questionnaire and give us tips on how to improve our services and activities!
• You can respond anonymously to a questionnaire on this link https://link.webropolsurveys.com
• Rantasauna Day (Lakeside sauna day) 18.7.2018 - enjoy Finnish sauna culture - our saunas are available for free for everybody
• "Sleep night outdoors" and summer party 8.9.2018 - a national event in Finland - enjoy the wildlife and everybody's right to sleep outdoors in Finland. So take your family or friends and come camping in a tent for free! We have also summer party at the same time to celebrate the end of the summer season.
Check-in 16.00 >
Check-out < 12.00
We rent holiday cottages year-round.
+358 400 754 835
info [at] tommolansalmi.fi
Our customer service is available in Finnish and in English.