Lomakeskus Tommolansalmi (Tommolansalmi Holiday Centre) is located at Mäntyharju,
between Mikkeli and Kouvola alongside Route 15, in a picturesque pine forest on the bank of Lake Korpijärvi,
which abounds in fish and is famous for its crystalclear water.
All kinds of holiday-makers will have an opportunity to get away from it all and take a rest here –
be it travellers leading an active lifestyle or those who simply want to take a walk and relax in nature’s lap!
Welcome to Lake Korpijärvi and have a beautiful vacation here!
WINTER EQUIPMENT FOR FREE
• Come and visit Lake Korpijärvi during winter holidays and see Mäntyharju's diverse hiking trails! Take your family to sledding hill, walk in the forest with snow shoes, try ice skating or skiing on the ice or have a picnic in the icy island on the lake. We offer ski equipment, ice fishing equipment, kick sleds and sleds for free! Activities are available if the weather permits the activities.
• If you stay at a holiday cottage or at a B & B cottage between 1.1.-31.5.2018, you can book our traditional sauna for free (standard fee 15 €/h). You have also a possibility to try ice swimming when the ice situation permits it, and you can swim in the lake immediately after the ice has left.
• Have a sauna experience at night! Our traditional sauna 10 €/h (standard fee 15 €/h) from 22.00 o'clock. The offer is valid until further notice.
• Save -3,00 € from basic fee with Camping Key Europe (CKE) and from rental price of lakeside sauna.
• THURSDAY OFFER: tent pitch or caravan pitch for 2 adults on Thursdays 25 € including electricity (standard fee 31/35,50 € with Camping Key Europe card). Children between 3-12 4 €/person, children under 3 free of charge. CKE-discount is not valid with this offer.
New electronic reservation system
• We will open an electronic booking system in the spring of 2018. You can then book a holiday cottage, a B & B cottage and camping site directly on our website.
Winter holiday weeks
• Come and build snowmen in the challenge called #UlkonaKuinLumiukko (outside like a snowman).
• Big boat race at Lake Korpijärvi
• Bicycle event for the whole family
• Midsummer party for the whole family on Friday 22.6.2018
• Rantasauna Day (Lakeside sauna day) - enjoy Finnish sauna culture - our saunas are available for free for everybody
• Summer party at the end of the season
• "Sleep night outdoors" - a national event in Finland - enjoy the wildlife and everybody's right to sleep outdoors in Finland. So take your family or friends and come camping in a tent for free!
Visit Mäntyharju-Repovesi routes and trails!
The network of trails and routes was the winner in the "Outdoor destination of the year 2015" competition.
The network connecting the centre of Mäntyharju to Repovesi National Park offers many great ways to enjoy the nature and scenery along the ridges and forest lakes.
Check-in 16.00 >
Check-out < 12.00
We rent holiday cottages year-round.
+358 400 754 835
info [at] tommolansalmi.fi
Our customer service is available in Finnish and in English.