Lomakeskus Tommolansalmi (Tommolansalmi Holiday Centre) liegt in Mäntyharju, im dem naturschönen Kieferwald
am klaren und fischreichen Korpijärvi-See an der Hauptstrasse Nr. 15 zwischen Mikkeli und Kouvola.
Wir haben drei ganzjährige Ferienhäuser, drei B&B Ferienhäuser (im Sommer verfügbar),
über 20 Caravanplätze und viele Zeltplätze.
Wir bieten ihnen qualitätsvolle Unterkunftsmöglichkeiten und
einen geruhsamen Urlaub mit unterschiedlichen Aktivitäten und ebenso friedliche Natur
und gute Joggingstrecken für Naturliebhaber und Hobbysportler an!
Willkommen in geruhsamer Umgebung in Korpijärvi!
The network of trails and routes was the winner in the "Outdoor destination of the year 2015" competition.
The network connecting the centre of Mäntyharju to Repovesi National Park offers many great ways to enjoy the nature and scenery along the ridges and forest lakes. Most of the trails and routes are also suitable for children!
Mäntyharju is famous for its art center Salmela - enjoy its's art collection and great concerts! We have also a local Ilokuva Film Festival 3.-5.8.2018.
You can also easily make a day trip to Astuvansalmi's prehistoric rock paintings, Kärnäkoski's historic fortress milieu or the UNESCO World Heritage site, the Verla rapids and village!
We have a children's playground, free children's bicycles and fishing equipment and free indoor and outdoor games. For young people we offer SUP boarding, boat rental and free game consoles.
We have also a forest adventure park and plenty of activities for families with children in Mäntyharju, and Visulahti and Tykkimäki Amusement Parks are also perfect day trip destinations with children!
In Korpijärvi you can go hiking in the most diverse ways! You can borrow a blanket from our restaurant and buy picnic treats and have a picnic on a nature trail.
Or rent a boat and go to the nearby island to have a barbecue there or borrow bikes and test the diverse cycling trails in the Korpijärvi area - both on the road and on the forest!
Our forests are also full of berries and mushrooms!
Lake Korpijärvi is known as a great fishing lake where you can catch e.g. pike, perch, whitefish, pollen and several kinds of trout.
You can borrow free handlines and ice-fishing equipment from us; spinning is for charged rental.
Did you know that almost 90 % of our ingredients are from local farms and from Finland? We offer Finnish local food, homemade pastries, picnic treasts and a homemade breakfast buffet in the summer. We also have a takeaway service.
Summer restaurant is closed
• We will open our restaurant again in May 2019!
Our campsite is open until the end of the October; holiday cottages are available year-round
• We are still open, but our staff is on-site only on request. So please book your accommodation at least 24 hours before you arrive.
• We suggest that you use our online-shop to book your accommodation.
CUSTOMERS IN OUR HOLIDAY COTTAGES
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONNAIRE!
• Did you stay in our holiday cottage or summer cottage in summer 2018? Answer the questionnaire and give us tips on how to improve our services and activities!
• You can respond anonymously to a questionnaire on this link https://link.webropolsurveys.com
• "Sleep night outdoors" on Saturday 8.9.2018 - a national event in Finland - enjoy the wildlife and everybody's right to sleep outdoors in Finland. So take your family or friends and come camping in a tent for free!
Check-in 16.00 >
Check-out < 12.00
Wir vermieten Ferienhäuser das ganze Jahr über.
+358 400 754 835
info [at] tommolansalmi.fi
Unser Kundendienst ist in Finnisch und in Englisch verfügbar.